Oregon State Vs Idaho NCAA Football betting odds and trends
The Oregon State Beavers (1-1) face off against the FCS Idaho Vandals at Reser Stadium The Beavers () and the Vandals ( to win on the silver line) enter the field on September 18, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. ET on P12N. Bettors have indicated the contest total to .
Before you place a bet on this game, take a look at this article where we highlight the best odds available and take a look at everything you need to know about the game including key metrics, stats, trends and more. .
The betting information in this article reflects betting data from DraftKings as of September 17, 2021, 12:00 a.m.ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet on DraftKings Sportsbook.
State of Oregon vs. Idaho betting odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our article on the best bets on PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Idaho as they didn’t play a Division I game last season.
Oregon State Betting Trends and Information
- Oregon State is 1-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Beavers have only been listed as a silver line favorite this season only once, a game they’ve won.
Idaho betting trends and information
- The Vandals haven’t covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) playing with at least 24.5 outsider points.
- This is the first time the Vandals will play as underdogs this season.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Chance Nolan threw for 459 yards while completing 68.9% of his passes (31 of 45), with two touchdowns and no interceptions this year (229.5 yards per game). He also carried the ball nine times for 51 yards, averaging 25.5 yards per game.
- BJ Baylor has 27 carries for a peak of 195 rushing yards (97.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Trey Lowe has 53 yards on 12 carries (26.5 yards per game).
- This season, Trevon Bradford has 11 catches and leads the team with 154 yards (77.0 per game).
- Anthony Gould also had eight receptions for 127 yards and a touchdown.
- Teagan Quitoriano is averaging 36.0 yards per game, racking up four receptions for 72 yards.
Idaho players to watch
- Mike Beaudry threw for 196 yards while completing 63.9% of his passes (23 of 36), with two touchdowns and no interceptions this year (196.0 yards per game). He also carried the ball four times for 15 yards, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Nick Romano ran for 20 yards leading the team on four attempts (20.0 yards per game). He is also averaging 18.0 yards per game, recording two passes for 18 yards.
- Hayden Hatten has 10 catches, leading his team with 94 yards (94.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Terez Traynor’s stat line this year shows two catches for 36 yards. He accumulates 36.0 receiving yards per game.
Powered by Data Skrive using data from