Oregon vs. Washington – College Basketball – Predictions, Betting Lines, Odds & Trends
Back-to-back teams face off when the Oregon Ducks (11-6, 4-2 Pac-12) host the Washington Huskies (9-8, 4-2 Pac-12) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 11.5-point underdogs and will look to maintain their five-game winning streak against the five-game winning streak Ducks. The points total is 142.5 for the game.
Predictions Oregon vs Washington
Oregon vs. Washington Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- Oregon is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to hit the most in nine of those 10 games.
- The Ducks’ last 10 games have averaged 137.5 points, five points shy of this game’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Ducks have scored 3.3 more points per game than their season scoring average.
- Washington is 6-4 in its last 10 meetings, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total in four of the last 10 games.
- The Huskies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. This is one more point than the over/under of this contest.
- Over the last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their season average of 66.3.
Oregon vs Washington Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered seven times this season (7-11-0).
- In games they’ve played as 11.5-plus favorites, the Ducks are 2-4 ATS.
- This season, Oregon’s games have reached more than 11 out of 19 opportunities.
- The 72.8 points per game the Ducks have put up is 5.4 points more than the Huskies allow (67.4).
- Oregon is 6-7 ATS and 11-2 overall when scoring over 67.4 points.
- Washington has covered nine times this year (9-8-0).
- The Huskies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as underdogs by at least 11.5 points.
- This year, eight of Washington’s games have exceeded the point total.
- The Huskies are averaging just 1.5 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Ducks (67.8).
- Washington is 6-4 ATS and 6-3 overall in games, scoring over 67.8 points.
Trends Oregon vs. Washington Over/Under
- This season, Oregon’s games have exceeded 142.5 points over/under in this game eight times.
- Eight of Washington’s games have ended with a combined score of over 142.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 142.5 is 3.4 points higher than the combined points-per-game averages for the Ducks (72.8 points per game) and Huskies (66.3 points per game).
- These two teams are giving up a combined 135.2 points per game, which is 7.3 points shy of this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Ducks games is 5.8 points lower than the over/under 142.5 points in this game.
- Huskies games have a total run bet of 143.4 points this season, 0.9 points higher than the over/under in this contest.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.4 PTS, 47.3% FG, 45.1 3PT% (37 for 82)
- Jacob Young: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.5 PTS, 41.4% FG, 37.9 3PT% (25 for 66)
- Quincy Warrior: 8.1 PTS, 41.7% FG, 28.1 3PT% (16 for 57)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19 for 44)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.4 PTS, 2.6 STL, 46 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8 for 30)
- Daejon Davis: 8.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 33.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20 for 65)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20 for 63)
- Jamal Bey: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21 for 67)
- PJ Fuller: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
College basketball pick
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best online sports betting bonuses and offers? Discover BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.