Rewind of No.4 Oregon Ducks 26-16 win over Washington Huskies
SEATTLE – We were live from Husky Stadium for Saturday’s game between the Oregon No.4 and Washington.
The Ducks (8-1, 5-1 Pac-12) were favorites by 7 points.
Below are today’s live game updates.
FINAL: OREGON 26, WASHINGTON 16
– Byron Cardwell Jr. adds 11-yard touchdown, knockdown
— Incomplete. Incomplete. Incomplete. Snap sails, safety. Oregon 26, Washington 16 – 1:57
– Travis Dye runs for 4. False start on Steven Jones. Dyeing over 28 meters. False start. Anthony Brown Jr. passes Moliki Matavao for 4. Brown runs for 1. Brown to Johnny Johnson III for 13. Dye loses a yard. Byron Cardwell Jr. for 9 then 2. Dye for 5, 4, 2 and 13. Alex Forsyth unnecessary roughness. Cardwell ran for 2, face mask on Mycah Pittman after the game and the Ducks went from UW 2 to 37. Pass incomplete. Cardwell for 5. Oregon punt at UW 10.
– Dylan Morris to Cade Otton for 7. Sean McGrew runs for 2 and 6. Pass to Otton for 15. Incomplete. Go to McGrew for 19. Incomplete. Off-side. Cameron Dvis for 1. Incomplete defensive pass interference. Incomplete, seemed to be in the pocket to throw away. Davis for 3. McGrew 2 touchdown yards. Oregon 24, Washington 16
– Travis Dye 19 yards from touchdown. Oregon 24, Washington 9 – 14:53
End of the 3rd QUARTER: OREGON 17, WASHINGTON 9
– Travis Dye runs for 3. Ryan walks down, helped out and appears to have a lower body injury.
– Sean McGrew runs for 2. Dylan Morris runs for 3. False start. Game delay. Incomplete. Punt.
– Travis Dye runs for 7 and 4. Byron Cardwell Jr. loses a yard. Anthony Brown Jr. runs for 7. Third and four, Dye for 5. Then another 4. Screen pass to Cardwell loses 4. Third and ten, passes to Terrance Ferguson for 9. Punt at UW 7.
– UW’s kickoff returns 42 yards to 45. Cameron Davis for 6. 1 yard run on a reaction sweep. Incomplete deep throw to the left. Punt to UO 15.
– Travis Dye runs for 11, a one-touchdown defender. Dye for 4.5 then 45 on third and one at UW 5. Trent McDuffie rocked for UW. Tincture for 3. 2-yard touchdown run by Anthony Brown Jr. Six straight runs for 70 yards and score. Oregon 17, Washington 9 – 9:38
– Sean McGrew runs for 2. Jeff Bassa and Kayvon Thibodeaux sack Dylan Morris. Third and-11, passes to Cade Otton for 9. Punt, UO takes over at 30
HALF TIME: OREGON 10, WASHINGTON 9
– UW knee. Half time.
– Travis Dye runs for 2. Washington Time Out (2:13). Anthony Brown Jr. runs for 3. Washington Time Out (2:06). Brown keeps for 5 and first down. Revised and stands. Dye for 3. Dye for 17, revised unnecessarily and it holds. Byron Cardwell Jr. for 2. Brown for 1. Cardwell for 3. Punt.
– Sean McGrew runs for 6 and 14, was on 22 staff. Noah Sewell arrests McGrew without gain. Screen pass for 2 of 22. Third and eighth, almost intercepted. Punt to UO 13.
–Anthony Brown Jr. passes to Jaylon Redd for 22 yards. Incomplete. Travis Dye for 13 yards. Brown to Dye for 6. Byron Cardwell Jr. for no gain. Third and four, Cardwell for 3 but seems to get it on the second effort. Review: Oregon converted to UW 31. Brown rolls left and floats a perfectly placed ball for Devon Williams for a 31-yard touchdown. Only the third 30-yard pass allowed by UW this season. Oregon 10, Washington 9 – 5:38
– False start, UW was in 22 personnel. Screen pass for 9. Sean McGrew without a win. Third and six, Dylan Morris completed a conversion pass for 15 yards. Passes to Cade Otton loses 1. Screen on the left without gain. Third and 11, passes to Jalen McMillan for 11. The review scores him short 1. Fourth and one, McGrew was stopped for loss by Jeff Bassa.
– Byron Cardwell Jr. runs for 3 and 2. Third and five, incomplete control for Travis Dye. Punt came back close to the midfield.
– Punt at UW 41. Dylan Morris passes to Jalen McMillan for 12. Sean McGrew runs for 6. Jordan Haple interception, club hand and all.
End of 1st QUARTER: OREGON 3, WASHINGTON 9
– Ryan Come back to the center. Incomplete pass escaped by Spencer Webb. Incomplete pass without a receiver nearby. Pass to Travis Dye goes for 8. End of term.
– Cameron Davis runs for 1. Dylan Morris throws for 5. Third and four, Noah Sewell PBU. Punt at UO 9, Mycah Pittman returns to 17.
– Alex Forsyth in the middle. Travis Dye runs for 5. Anthony Brown Jr. runs for 3. Dye converts for 5. Brown walks away from ZTF for 5 yards. False start on Dawson Jaramillo erased the win. Incomplete screen pass for Dye. Third and 10, incomplete pass. Punt at UW 43.
– Sean McGrew runs for 2, UW in 12 people. McGrew for 5. Kayvon Thibodeaux and Jordan Happle with a save on McGrew after 2. Another punt at UO 2.
– Travis Dye tackled for loss in the end zone by Jackson Sirmon, security. The appeal is held after examination. Washington 9, Oregon 3 – 7:01
– Dylan Morris’ pass to Jalen McMillan is useless. Incomplete. Pass for 9 yards as the Ducks were at Dime on third and 10. UW kicked 65 yards at UO 1.
– Anthony Brown Jr. runs for 11 and is touched late, UO in midfield. Byron Cardwell Jr. runs for 4. Zion Tupuola-Fetui takes a late knee with what appears to be a left hand problem. Brown runs and another late hit over UW, Oregon at UW 27. ZTF back, incomplete pass. Travis Dye runs for 4. False start on Steven Jones. Third and nine, ZTF beats TJ Bass on the left edge and Brown has to get rid of the ball on a short pass to Devon Williams. Camden Lewis had a field goal from 46 yards. Washington 7, Oregon 3 – 8:40
– Jordan Happle starts with the safety of boundaries. Sean McGrew runs for 5, then goes for a one-yard scoring run. Washington 7, Oregon 0 – 12:14
– The offensive line is the same as last week. Incomplete pass. Anthony Brown Jr. runs for a first try. Move on to Terrance Ferguson for 9. Travis Dye runs for 5. The catch review hasn’t worked since UO threw another coin. Dye runs for 2. Brown intercepted by Carson Bruener, returns to UO 6. Compensating for unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on return.
– Washington wins the toss and defers. Oregon will receive
– Watch Border Security Steve Stephens IV is not there and is absent due to a hyper-stretched leg he suffered last week. Jordan Happle works on pre-game boundary safety.
– Washington left tackle Jaxson Kirkland is in the pads and is announced as a starter
– Alex Forsyth works as a cross with the second team’s offense in the 11v11 pre-game
– No.2 / 3 right tackle Jaylan Jeffers is not here
– In full pads, Alex Forsyth and Ryan Walk both slam
– Center Alex Forsyth underwent pre-match warm-ups
HOW TO WATCH
TV channel: ABC
On air: Radio on 1080 “The Fan” in Portland, KUGN-AM 590 in Eugene
How to watch live online: You can watch this game live for FREE with fuboTV (free trial). You can also get this game on Sling TV (promotional offers) if you run out of trials on fuboTV, or if you just prefer this platform and its pricing plans. You can also watch the game live on Watch ESPN with the connection details of your cable or satellite provider.
READING BEFORE THE GAME
Travis Dye Forges His Own Legacy as “Heart and Soul” for No.4 Oregon Ducks
Scouting the Huskies: 5 questions, prediction with a Washington writer
How will the No.4 Oregon Ducks tackle Washington’s best pass defense in the country?
Will the No.4 Oregon Ducks be able to limit the explosive games of seasoned Washington players?
TJ Bass ‘natural fit’ for left tackle on Oregon Ducks offensive line
Will the Oregon Ducks neutralize Washington Huskies Zion Tupuola-Fetui rusher?
Oregon Ducks expect center Alex Forsyth to play Washington, safety Steve Stephens IV questionable
Jimmy Lake from Washington: “I have the utmost respect for the University of Oregon as an academic and athletic institution”
Mario Cristobal’s response to Jimmy Lake: “Every ounce of our focus is on the game”
Jimmy Lake: Washington is not fighting Oregon in recruiting; Huskies competing with “more academically successful teams”
Oregon’s Jeff Bassa is more comfortable, instinctive against linebacker on the weak side
Will the Oregon Ducks’ safety depth be tested again against Washington?
How Johnny Johnson III’s 1st Half Absence Will Impact Oregon Ducks’ Receiving Body Against Washington